A leaky hot tub can be concerning. Thankfully, it is usually caused from a few issues that are relatively easy fixes.
Please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Find the drain cap at the base of the hot tub.
- Check to ensure there is a black rubber gasket inside the cap. If there is no rubber gasket, this is most likely the cause for the leaking. Contact your local dealer for a replacement gasket. A wine cork will work in the meantime to contain the leak.
- If it is not leaking from the drain, open the equipment compartment access door to see if anything inside is leaking. If you see active leaking, you will need a service technician to come look at it. There may be an issue with the internal plumbing/fittings or components.
- If the internal compartment and components are dry and you want to determine how much water is being lost, top off the water level and mark the level with a crayon in the filter compartment. Check back in 24 hrs.
- If hot tub is still leaking, you will want to have a qualified technician come determine the source of the leaking and an appropriate fix.
If you would like to schedule a visit with a service technician, please fill out the form below. You can also click on the chat bubble in the bottom right hand side of your screen to start a chat with a service coordinator during normal business hours. You may also call our service department at (207) 883-4985.